May and June are the time of festivals and concerts with the participation of Sonora's Artists. Here are selected events to which, on behalf of the Artists, we cordially invite you!
- May 18-24, Ana de la Vega is on tour in Germany to promote her new album My Paris (Pentatone). The artist will perform in Koblenz, Bonn, Hamburg, Potsdam and Berlin.
- On 27th and 28th May, Bartosz Koziak will perform Feliks Nowowiejski’s Cello Concerto in Poznań and Frankfurt/Oder.
- On 3rd June, Mari Fukumoto will perform the world premiere of the Organ Concerto No. 2 by Elżbieta Sikora at the Łódź Philharmonic, then on 18th June, she will inaugurate the new organ at the Cairo Opera House, playing the Symphony No. 3 “Organ” Op.78 by Camille Saint-Saëns.
- Also on June 3, Thomas Sanderling will conduct Giuseppe Verdi’s Requiem in Zagreb. The concert entitled "World for Ukraine" will be televised by Croatian TV and shared through the EBU network.
- After successful performances in Berlin and Hamburg, the musical Wir sind das Volk by the group Laibach will be performed in Maribor (June 23) and Novi Sad (July 2). A CD with the music from the show has already been released and will shortly be followed by a LP (Mute Records).
- June 30, Mihkel Poll will play Rachmaninoff’s Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini with the Corinthian Orchestra at the Queen Elizabeth Hall in London.
- On July 10, Linus Roth will perform the complete Bach Solo Sonatas and Partitas at the Rheingau Festival, and on July 30 he will play Ludwig van Beethoven’s Violin Concerto in Rio de Janeiro. At the end of the summer he will perform and give masterclasses as part of Ibiza Conciertos.
- On July 31, Norbert Twórczyński will lead the Szczecin Philharmonic Orchestra at the Chopin Festival.